To contact the PsychIT staff regarding technical support issues, please use any of the following methods:
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our office: Straub Hall, Room 363
- Call: ext. 64982 (via campus phone) or 541-346-4982
Common Tech Tasks:
- Need to set up printing from your computer to one of the department’s Xerox copiers? View the Department Copiers instruction page.
- Having Mac printing issues when printing from Google Chrome or any Adobe apps?
- For Mac computers that are set up to print to one of the department copiers (or other printers) that use accounting codes, there are known issues when printing from certain apps.
- Please read the “Troubleshooting Mac Printing Problems with Printers that Use Accounting Codes” PDF document for more information and some known workarounds for the problem.
- Suspect one of the campus-wide online services may be having issues? Visit the Service Status page to check.
- Need to set up an automatic connection to the UO Secure wireless network? View this UO Service Portal Knowledge Base page. If you recently reset your DuckID password, you may need go through the UO Secure setup process again to get it to work with your updated password.
- Is your DuckID password experiencing its 6-month expiration? Visit the DuckID Self-Service website to change your password.
- Got questions about your UO email account, how to access webmail, or how to configure various email apps on various devices? Check out this UO Service Portal Knowledge Base Email page.
- Looking to access some of UO’s centrally licensed software available via your DuckID? Check out central IT’s Software Center. You will need to login to the site (using the link in the upper right corner of the page) in order to download many of the applications.
- Want to access your employee info, benefits info, pay stubs, or change your preferred first name in the UO directory? Visit the DuckWeb site (this site does NOT use your DuckID for its login).
- Everyone with a valid DuckID can access the UO Blogs system and create their own blog. Visit this UO Service Portal Knowledge Base page to learn how to create your own blog.
- If you need to request admin access to an existing blog site, but have never used the UO Blogs site before, you will have login there at least once before admin access can be delegated to you.
- Want to use the UO-provided Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage (1 TB) that is automatically given to everyone with a valid DuckID? Check out this UO Service Portal Knowledge Base OneDrive Cloud Storage page.