To contact the PsychIT staff regarding tech support issues, please use any of the following methods:
- Send an email: email@example.com
- Visit our office: Straub Hall, Room 363
- Call: ext. 64982 (via campus phone) or 541-346-4982
Common Tech Tasks:
- Need to set up printing from your computer to a department copier? View the Department Copiers instruction page.
- Can’t print to a department copier, from a Mac, when using Adobe Reader/Acrobat or Google Chrome? Check out this handy workaround.
- Suspect one of the campus-wide online services may be having issues? Visit the Service Status page to check.
- Need to set up an automatic connection to the UO Secure wireless network? View this central IT page. If you recently reset your DuckID password, you may need go through the UO Secure setup process again to get it to work with your updated password.
- Is your DuckID password experiencing its 6-month expiration? Visit the DuckID Self-Service website to change your password.
- Got questions about your UO email account, how to access webmail, or how to configure various email apps on various devices? Check out this central IT page.
- Looking to access some of UO’s centrally licensed software available via your DuckID? Check out central IT’s Software Center. You will need to login to the site (using the link in the upper right corner of the page) in order to download many of the applications.
- Want to access your employee info, benefits info, pay stubs, or change your preferred first name in the UO directory? Visit the DuckWeb site (this site does NOT use your DuckID for its login).
- Everyone with a valid DuckID can access the UO Blogs system and create their own blog. Visit this page to learn how to create your own blog.
- If you need to request admin access to an existing blog site, but have never used the UO Blogs site before, you will have login there at least once before admin access can be delegated to you.
- Want to use the UO-provided Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage (1 TB) that is automatically given to everyone with a valid DuckID? Check out central IT’s Office365 info page (the OneDrive info starts about halfway down the page).