Psychology maintains several mailing lists which allow mass email communication to specific groups within the department.
- The full email address for all of the mailing lists above includes “@lists.uoregon.edu” after the List Name. When manually addressing new messages to one of the lists, you must use the list’s full email address or the message will not be sent correctly.
- Click on the envelope icon in the “Click to Send” column to the right of any of the mailing list names above to open a new message to that list in your default email program.
- The envelope links may not work with web-based email clients. Alternatively, you can right-click (or control+click) on them, select Copy Email Address, and then paste them into the “To:” field of a new message.
- List membership is maintained by the department’s Administrative Executive Assistant (Mischelle Pennoyer). New members are added to (and removed from) appropriate lists, based on a person’s employment or grad student type.
- To learn more about how the mailing lists operate, view the List Usage page.