Welcome to the University of Oregon
Psychology & Linguistics Departments’
Human Subjects Pool
Sign up for Psychology experiments at:
Information for Researchers:
- All forms for applying for subjects and information about the HSP are on the Research With Human Participants website. Your DuckID must be added to the allowed user list for the site before you can view any of the information found there. Please email the Human Subjects Coordinator to get added.
- For a description of the whole HSP process, view HSP-Instructions_for_Researchers.
- For information about planning the debriefing (including an example debriefing), view HSP-Planning_the_Debriefing.
- For a list of study names that have already been used, view HSP-Used_Study_Names.
- If you are looking for the New HSP Study website, it is at https://oregon.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bq4RWTtb1BUyMIZ.
- For information about the handling of human subject incentives, go to http://psyres.uoregon.edu/business/human-subject-incentives/.
- If you are interested in conducting research with children, please see the following website: http://teamduckling.uoregon.edu/
Information for Students:
- To access the human subjects pool “how to” manual for students, please go to the Human Subjects Pool section of the main Psychology department website at:
Need Help? Have questions or comments? Suggestions? Email the Human Subjects Coordinator at email@example.com.