Welcome to PsyRes!
Resources for the Psychology Department
As of April of 2016, this site is replacing the Resources page of the main department website and the contents of the Psych Wiki. Click on one of the links at the top of the page to browse the available resources.
If you can’t find the information that you are looking for amongst the topics listed above, please use the following specialized email addresses to get more information.
||Click to Send||Used For|
|Building Maintenance||psychbuilding||Reporting maintenance issues for Straub & Lewis (i.e. – restroom issues, structural damage, broken fixtures, etc.)|
|Business||psychbusiness||Questions regarding purchasing, reimbursements, hosting groups and guests, travel planning and expenses, and other business-type needs|
|Human Resources||psychhr||Questions regarding employment and benefits|
|Keys / Access||psychaccess||Access requests & questions for Straub & Lewis (i.e. – requests for metal room keys or building/room access to be programmed into your UO ID card for the black card readers)|
| Room Reservations – Lewis
||janeth||Reserving one of the shared spaces in LISB. To view those room schedules, click here|
|Room Reservations – Straub||psychreserve||Reserving any of the conference / meeting / instructional computer labs (in Straub only).
To reserve one of the classroom expansion classrooms (STB-145,151,154,156,245,251,252,253,254,256) for an event, contact EMU Event Services.
|Tech Support||psychtech||Reporting tech support issues|
- Click on the envelope icon in the “Click to Send” column to the right of any of the topics above to open a new message to that address in your default email program.
- The envelope links may not work with web-based email clients. Alternatively, you can right-click (or control+click) on them, select Copy Email Address, and then paste them into the “To:” field of a new message.
- The full email address for the topics above includes “@uoregon.edu” at the end (*except for psychtech, which uses “@ithelp.uoregon.edu”). When manually addressing new messages, you must use the full email address or the message will not be sent correctly.
- Messages sent to these addresses may be routed to multiple individuals with primary and secondary responsibilities in each of the areas mentioned.
- As always, it’s best practice to use your uoregon.edu account when sending emails to us. It helps us identify personnel and document transactions.